Sunday, March 29, 2009

Definition: Folding

Well... made another batch of cupcakes tonight (see next post) and these guys required folding!

Thank God for How-To videos!



Found some good descriptive and informative sites, like our old faithful Joy of Baking (my new favorite site) as well as WikiAnswers.

Someone once told me to think of it like folding sheets or towels. Yeah... I can see that.

I think I still took too long (it's supposed to go quick) and I think I ended up 'stirring' more than 'folding'.

I get the whole 'cut in half and fold over'. I know it sounds dumb but I think I need practice.

Cut. Fold. Turn.

K... I think I can do that. ;-)

(P.S. - there are some good videos for this on the ExpertVillage YouTube site but embedding has been disabled... Boooo! So here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuA8wYZHu1E&feature=related)

No comments:

Post a Comment

cupcakes are my weakness... when all else fails, have a cupcake.