Sunday, August 9, 2009

Barefoot Contessa - Chocolate Cupcakes with Espresso Frosting

What can I say...

My affair with Barefoot continues!


I can't even begin to tell you how yummy these turned out!

Made these for a party in my honor (celebrating the longest graduation in history!).

And since it was my party, I made what I wanted!

Everyone loved these, esp. hubby and BFF, both who love their coffee!

The Sour Cream & Buttermilk really give it a kick of moistness!


Yeah... I'd eat that just as it is...

Mixed this up and added it!





So, I went a lil crazy with the frosting...
Not only did I add coffee, but I also added Espresso powder.


Perfect! They're yum even without frosting!


Oh yeah... the frosting did call for Peanut Butter but I thought coffee and espresso would be better... ;-)



Happy Graduation to Me!!!

P.S. - I've been trying so many Barefoot Contessa recipes, I need a whole new/different blog for that!

Tonight, it was Tuscan Lemon Chicken and Roasted Tomatoes...

Both from Back to Basics and both deliciously fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

cupcakes are my weakness... when all else fails, have a cupcake.