Monday, June 1, 2009

amish friendship bread - day 10!!!

Day 10 is here!!! Time to bake!

Added 1 c. sugar, 1 c. milk & 1 c. flour... Mixed and separated -

1 c. into a ziplock - four times... (ie four ziplock bags contain 1 cup of mix!)

Meanwhile... buttered bread pan and coated with sugar/cinnamon mixture!

yum! you all know I LUV my cinnamon!
To remaining mix, added the stuff... eggs, cinnamon, oil, vanilla puddin' mix, etc...

Used my wooden spoon (and plastic bowl) to mix it all together!
Into the oven it went!

A big guy and a lil' guy!

This came out soooooo moist! I was a bit worried that it would be dense and heavy...

But it came out so good!

Gave the lil' guy to my lil' niece, along with her own starter bag and instructions...

and asked her to invite us in 10 days to taste what she's baked!
And kept big guy for us!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

cupcakes are my weakness... when all else fails, have a cupcake.