Monday, June 8, 2009

Martha Stewart's Cupcakes

Yay!!!

Martha Stewart's latest book Martha Stewart's Cupcakes by Martha Stewart Living Magazine is out now!!!

Flipped through this book at Costco the other day and there are some really cute cupcake ideas in there.

Given that I'm trying to be good these days, I didn't buy it.

But I wanted to! I can't imagine being a Cupcake Aficionado and not having this book!

What kind of Aficionado would that make me?! Not a very good one, I'd think...

Some of these ideas are on her site which is super helpful and they are organized in their own little section on her site.

I can't remember if this is in her new book but are these not the cutest ever!!!

Shark and Beach Cupcakes (from MarthaStewart.com):

No comments:

Post a Comment

cupcakes are my weakness... when all else fails, have a cupcake.