Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Crumbs Bake Shop - Manhattan New York

When I found out hubby had to go to New York on business, I knew I just HAD to go with him...

To make sure he was gonna be ok. ;-)

And I knew I had to go to the Cupcake shops of all cupcake shops!

First up...

Crumbs Bake Shop.

We went to the one on Lex.

OMG... A had the Fudge Chocolate Chip...

And then she almost fell outta her chair.

I, of course, had the classic Vanilla with Vanilla Frosting (Vanilla/Vanilla).

Swoon!
Um... and I also had the Vanilla with Chocolate Frosting (Vanilla/Chocolate).

Now... I've been to the Crumbs in Bev Hills on more than one occasion and all I can say is...

Still good in L.A.

And just as good in NY
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

cupcakes are my weakness... when all else fails, have a cupcake.